Fire Safety Manager – London - £60,000 rising with service
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join one of the leading London based Housing Associations within the G15, with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock this role will lead the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented fire safety team who have a wealth of experience within fire safety!
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with development projects as well as the existing stock to help create a safer future for those the association support. This has been advocated by government body’s namely the Major of London who has made the association a strategic partner for the capitals vision for solving the housing crisis.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will be at the spear head of fire safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Fire Safety. This role will allow the successful individual to really a stamp on fire safety and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the support of the Head Health, Safety and Compliance.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings
- Offering assurance to the executive team and development team on a range of exciting projects that have won awards in innovation
- Maintaining the fire safety management system based around the PAS7 risk management
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body at GIFireE or higher
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of working at a senior management level and delivering reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000 plus a competitive package including flexible working & home working a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 28 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.