Fire Safety Manager – Manchester – £55,000 to £60,000 + Car Allowance
We are seeking a Fire safety professional to join a leading property management organisation. The business have an incredibly diverse and exciting client base that includes the full range of social housing alongside complex care and a number of prestigious commercial properties.
this role will lead the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented team who have a wealth of experience and hold industry recognition as leaders within the field. The team receive ongoing CPD, support and development to maintain the 3rd party accreditation ensuring they remain up to date with changes in regulations.
This role will give you the opportunity to get involved with development projects as well as the existing portfolio to help create a safer future for those the association and business you support through the implementation of MHCLG's guidance and the 'Safer Future' drive.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will play a key role for the sector at a time where strong leadership is required to guide organisations through these challenging times. This role will allow the successful individual to really make a stamp on fire safety and shape how the UK property market views Building Safety away from just the residential sector.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation and its clients for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings
- Offering assurance to executive team's and development team's on a range of exciting award winning portfolios and projects
- Quality assuring internal processes and working alongside talented Fire Risk Assessors and Chartered Surveyor
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body at GIFireE or higher
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000 plus a competitive package including a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top, health and life assurance packages and employee support alongside a generouscar allowance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.