Fire Safety Advisor - £36,000 - £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that really embraces Fire Safety. As the Fire Safety Advisor, you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that gives full autonomy to make a real difference.
This role is agile allowing for home working and hot-desk options from its 5 key offices situated north west of Birmingham and will have some travel around its very local stock.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a fun and progressive organisation that show a true commitment to Fire Safety. This organisation offer an extremely diverse role contained within its local stock. The organisation has expanded its provision for fire safety showing the commitment they have to the service provided to both its staff and customer base.
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Offering advice and guidance of fire safety
- Advising operational staff and contractors on aspects of the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 and related fire safety legislation and recognised codes of practice
- Monitoring evacuation strategies for buildings, which will incorporate overseeing fire drills, reviewing the fire marshal arrangements, reviewing emergency plans, evacuation strategies for buildings
- Delivering of a range of fire safety training both formally and informally
The ideal Fire Safety Professional will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Ideally IFE membership but not essential
- Have experience working on a multi-site basis
- Possess thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £40,000 due to be reviewed in April, plus expansive benefits package including a car allowance, 24days leave rising to 33 with service, Flexi working policy and investment in CPD and professional investment.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply to us today to express your interest.