Fire Safety Project Officer – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - £40K – Bedfordshire- ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Safety Project Officer looking for your next contract?
We are currently exclusively engaged by our client, a well-renowned and reputable organisation within the industry, to recruit for a Fire Safety Project Officer, covering sites across Bedfordshire.
Reporting directly to the Head of Property, the successful Fire Safety Project Officer will play a key part in establishing fire safety safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis within Bedfordshire.
This position is offered as a 12-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £40K, depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful Fire Safety Project Officer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Conducting pre & post inspections of instillations, for example fitting of fire doors
- Providing general day to day fire safety advice throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Fire or equivalent
- Shown to have completed fire safety training courses
- Previously worked as a Fire Safety Officer, Project Manager or Similar
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.