Fire Safety Surveyor – Kent - £39,700 + £1,800 car allowance
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Fire Safety Surveyor to work with a successful G15 Housing Association. The organisation we are partnering with are dedicated to improving the local community.
The successful Fire Safety Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of overseeing fire risk assessment works ensuring that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the local community by working for this organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and provide their residents with excellent customer service.
Fire Safety Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Quality assuring work that has been carried out by Fire Risk Assessors to ensure that that Fire Risk Assessments have been carried out to a high standard.
- Analysing and assessing building defects, providing remedial proposals and preparing specifications for remedial repairs.
- Monitoring the performance and standard of contractors and consultants and providing reports to the Fire Safety Contracts Manager
The successful Fire Safety Surveyor must possess:
- A relevant fire safety qualification from FPA, IFE, Nebosh or equivalent
- Experience of working with contractors using SOR and non SOR contracts
- Knowledge of surveying within a social housing environment.
- A practical knowledge of the range of health and safety legislation affecting construction activities
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £39,700 + £1,800 car allowance, expenses paid, generous annual leave, pension and flexible working arrangements. This is an urgent requirement as we have interview availability week commencing 6th January. Please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email email@example.com