Gas Engineer – London - up to £39,750-£44,543 p/a (dependent upon experience) + Package
Social Housing Recruitment are currently seeking a Gas Engineer to join a well respected and forward thinking Housing Association based in London.
This position would suit an individual with extensive knowledge in gas and mechanical installations and substantial experience of working in M&E engineering. The ideal candidate will also have good experience in project management, especially of contractors and projects to install M&E equipment.
The Housing Association in question has just been through a large and successful merger allowing for plenty of room for career progression as they continue to grow as one of the UKs largest Housing Associations.
The Daily Duties of the Gas Engineer will include:
- Ensure by physical inspection and audit that all plant and equipment within the housing stock is compliant with the relevant statutory and regulatory health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that the contractors deliver a repair and maintenance service in accordance with the contract, and achieve continuous improvement in the performance of the equipment and delivery of services.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Substantial experience of working in M&E engineering
- Expert knowledge of gas and mechanical installations
- Substantial experience of managing projects to install M&E equipment
- Experience of investigating incidents and managing the diagnostic process for M&E service failures
- ACS in the following as a minimum: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, DAH1, WAT1, HTR1, UHWS, EE1, CMDDA1
In return this position is offering up to 44,543 p/a (depending on experience) + 30 days holiday, up to 10% matched pension contribution, season ticket loan and life assurance (salary X3)
Apply today to ensure you don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity with plenty of room to progress! please reply to us today on 01252 954 957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Social Housing Recruitment is operating as a division of Principal People.