Head of Health and Safety – Social Housing – £60,000
Principal People have partnered with an award winning housing association to recruit a Head of Health and Safety, operating in the West Midlands. This forward-thinking organisation are looking to recruit a talented Health and Safety professional to lead the organisation with a focus on modernising the association. This position is newly created and offers flexible working arrangements including home-working.
You will have the support of a safety and compliance team to help with the future strategy, this role will work closely with the organisations executive team and board of directors to imbed a strong Health and Safety culture.
The appointed Head of Health and Safety will:
- Have the ability to review the current strategic direction of safety
- Monitor safety performance across the organisation, embedding where necessary a positive safety culture
- Work with internal and external resources to maintain property safety
- Have the opportunity to be part of a driven and visionary management team working with a newly appointed governance lead
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification, and hold Graduate or Chartered (Corporate) status within IOSH
- Experience of managing Health and Safety across a domestic property portfolio
- Knowledge of property compliance and building safety
- Strong leadership and management experience
The successful candidate will receive a starting basic salary of up to £60,000, 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, impressive company stakeholder pension, cash-back medical plan, season ticket loan scheme and more!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and their continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org