We have exclusively partnered with a leading Social Housing association to search for a Head of Health and Safety to lead on the strategic direction of Health and Safety. The role will be based out of London working alongside the executive team to manage the London based portfolio.
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven safety professional, who already has an impressive record of accomplishment, working within one of the leading property providers. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role focuses continuous improvement on the strategy of safety and developing a positive culture within the organisation.
The appointed Head of Health and Safety will be responsible for:
- Influencing and engaging across the wider group to develop and encourage best practice
- Creating and developing an assurance plan, which drives continuous improvement of performance
- Developing a positive Health and Safety culture within the organisation through policies and wellbeing incentives
- Identifying the key shortfalls in the organisations compliance and implementing a plan to rectify any issues
- Represent the organisation and act as the main point of contact with enforcement bodies
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of setting the strategic direction for safety within an organisation
- Extensive knowledge of current a future Health and Safety legislation
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to find solutions in complex situations
- Chartered or Corporate member status of IOSH (GradIOSH could be considered)
In return, this offers a basic starting salary of up to £80,000 plus senior level package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.