Health and Safety Advisor – Up to £30k - Flexible Working
Principal People are working with a local provider of residential property in who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established safety team!
The team are seeking support for its local operation with a focus on special projects like lone working, resilience and wellbeing. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house work force to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development. The organisation will support further development through NEBOSH certificates like Construction, Environmental or Fire Risk depending on skillset and projects
Core responsibilities will include:
- With the support of the Health and Safety Manager review the businesses approach to resilience and help future proof the organisation.
- Deliver Health and Safety training and inductions for new staff and contractors.
- Engaging in and helping to deliver behavioural safety to help push the company culture from strength to strength.
- Work closely with the Asset Management team to build a robust safety framework across its refurbishment and maintenance operation.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property or corporate-based environment, however.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- A solid all round understanding of Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Business Risk
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of £30,000, flexible working (including compressed hours), 22 days leave plus bank holidays rising with service, company pension scheme, Expenses paid at HMRC rates and Support for further qualifications to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.