Health and Safety Business Partner - £34k plus Flexible Working Arrangements
Principal People have been exclusively mandated to recruit for a Health and Safety Business Partner to join a leading Social Housing provider. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office with travel around Merseyside, managing their workload and diary autonomously. The organisation is at an exciting stage in its growth of the safety function which is supported by a strong companywide buy-in to safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation who push individuals to champion projects such as fire safety. As the successful Health and Safety Business Partner you will be a key part of close knit team and will liaising with operational managers, supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive health and safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or FPA qualification – desirable
- Strong knowledge of conducting fire risk assessments
- A full UK driving license
- Experience of managing safety within a housing or property portfolio
In return, the successful Health and Safety Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Improving health and safety standards within this ISO accredited organisation
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Conducting fire risk assessments and safety audits
In return, the successful Health and Safety Business Partner will receive a generous salary of £34,000 with a review in 12months, 25 days leave + 8 days bank holidays and Flexi time working allowing you to take an additional 12 days leave, Expenses paid at HMRC rates, excellent company pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.