Health, Safety and Fire Advisor – Flexible Working and Exceptional Pension!
Principal People are working with a local provider of residential property in the Manchester area who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established and long-standing safety team!
The team are seeking support for its local operation with a focus on fire safety in its local stock. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house work force to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development. The organisation will sponsor a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level qualification with this post!
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertake audits and inspections across the business
- Deliver Health, Safety/Fire Safety training and inductions for new staff and contractors
- Support the wider safety team with Fire Safety, guidance on key pieces of legislation following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of fire safety
- Engaging in and helping to deliver behavioural safety to help push the company culture from strength to strength
The ideal Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property or corporate-based environment, however.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management or equivalent
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of £34,000, very flexible working (including compressed hours), 27 days leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme (3% Employee 11.5% Employer!), Expenses paid at HMRC rates and Support for further qualifications to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.