Housing Assistant – Stratford – 29k + 2k Car allowance
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with an innovative, high performing and dynamic housing association. They currently focus in the East of London with a focus on giving homeless people a place to live. With ambitious growth plans, you will play a vital role assisting the Housing Team regarding income and tenancy management service to all properties that are directly managed.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- This organisation is innovative and dynamic who provide quality social housing that you could be a part of
- To be apart of a small team that believes in putting customers first and have a strong emphasis on making sure tenants are happy
- The chance to work in modern offices just by a variety of health clubs, gyms and shopping centres
- The opportunity to join an organisation that support professional qualifications
The Housing Assistant responsibilities include:
- Supporting the housing team to meet its responsibilities of the void and lettings process and minimizing void turnarounds
- Supporting the housing team in maintaining accurate records across tenancy and income, with time dealing with low level rent arrears.
- Dealing with invoicing and liaison of contractors and external agencies who support the association.
The successful Housing Assistant must possess:
- Experience of working with customer focused organisation dealing sensitively and calmly with complaints and issues raised by tenants
- Knowledge and understanding on social housing legislation and regulation
- Clean and full Driving Licence and use of a car is required
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £29,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a car allowance, 27 days annual leave, life assurance, healthcare wellness plan plus much more.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest.