Housing Manager professionals wanted - Central London- £40,000 - £45,000
***Please Note*** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interests as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We a currently looking for passionate Housing Manager professionals who are keen to pursue a career with a forward thinking, rapidly expanding Housing Association based in the Central London Area.
Typical duties of a Housing Manager include:
- Providing a customer-focused service in all areas of Housing Management
- Working together with the wider team to lead and manage staff to deliver a pragmatic customer focused Housing Management service that meets the needs of residents
- Setting and communicating the direction of the service
- Undertake quality, financial and management monitoring across areas of responsibility
In order to be considered for this, the successful candidate will possess:
- Good knowledge and understanding of current issues that affect the provision of an effective and efficient housing management services
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Knowledge of Housing and landlord regulatory and compliance requirements
- A valid UK driving license with access to their own vehicle
Please note that this advert is not related to one live vacancy, however, is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Housing Manager we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within you network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates possessing working experience within Social Housing. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to email@example.com