Social Housing Recruitment are working with the leading housing association in the area who are looking for a Housing Manager to manage and lead a Team of Tenancy and Neighbourhood Officers to ensure a high performance is being achieved on all the key areas of housing services which includes income collection, tenancy, anti-social behaviour and neighbourhood management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning organisation who are renowned for their investment in their employees where they go the extra mile. This includes flexible working arrangements, learning and development opportunities, loyalty awards, free physiotherapy sessions and so much more.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This is a senior leadership role working with the Head of Operations and internal and external stakeholders where you will have a principal impact on the organisations high performance culture and ensure that the homes and estates are maintained to a high standard for their customers.
The Housing Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading a team of Tenancy and Neighbourhood Officers
- Leading in the delivery of excellent services to all tenures, managing and monitoring performance of the team
- Responsible for managing responses to Stage 1 complaints from tenants
- Managing the sign up of tenancies and ensure void turnaround times are kept to the minimum
The successful Housing Manager must possess:
- Proven experience of managing and leading Housing Management teams and developing staff
- Experience of managing and monitoring performance across all key housing services
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
- Clean and full Driving Licence and use of a car is required
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £38,500 and on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a £4,500 car allowance, health scheme, a pension, season ticket loans, healthcare wellness plan.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest.