Housing Managers – London - £35,000-£40,000
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations. We partner with an expansive network of Housing Associations, from well-established members of the G15 to smaller, up-and-coming organisations.
We are currently speaking passionate and experienced Housing Managers who are looking for new opportunities based in London. We are looking for dynamic individuals that are keen to challenge themselves or expand their skills in a new role. Individuals should have a desire to make a difference to the lives of tenants and support a team to
Housing Manager responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Providing a customer-focused service in all areas of Housing Management
- Working together with the wider team to lead and manage staff to deliver a pragmatic customer focused Housing Management service that meets the needs of residents
- Setting and communicating the direction of the service
- Undertaking quality, financial and management monitoring across areas of responsibility
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will possess:
- Good knowledge and understanding of current issues that affect the provision of an effective and efficient housing management services
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Knowledge of Housing and landlord regulatory and compliance requirements
- A valid UK driving license with access to their own vehicle
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Housing Manager we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within you network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates possessing working experience within Social Housing. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org