Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with an innovative and unique housing charity.
In the last few years as an agile London based housing charity, this organisation has adopted a new approach to renting across their properties, truly setting them apart from others within the housing and property sector. They have a strong reputation within the affordable sector, being known for new ideas and doing things differently.
With ambitious growth plans, along with their unrivalled approach to delivering discounted private rent, intermediate market rent and affordable rent services, to the people who make the City of London work, this is an exceptional opportunity for a forward thinking, passionate individual to further their career within an innovative organisation.
The Housing Officer responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead on lettings and allocations of new and existing homes
- Managing voids and mitigating both time and costs
- Conducting viewings and open days to promote homes
- Implementing decant strategies & programmes
- Supporting the team in asset management, estate regeneration and marketing projects
The successful Housing Officer must possess:
- Experience in letting properties
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
- Experience in rent and service charge
- A degree or ideally a housing based qualification (CIH Desirable)
- Strong verbal communication skills
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary between £25,000 to £29,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27-days annual leave, a bonus scheme, a pension, season ticket loans, healthcare wellness plan plus much more.
This is an urgent requirement as we have first stage interviews being held with Social Housing Recruitment on the 11th, 12th and 13th March. The second stage interview will be directly with the client on Wednesday 20th March.
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.