Housing Officer – South London – £14,780.33 pa for 22.5 hours pw
Social Housing Recruitment are working with Housing provider that manage homelessness services across London and the South region. They are looking for a Regional Housing Manager to manage and lead the delivery of high-quality support and accommodation for individuals with a history of drug and alcohol use.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing Housing officer to start something great for themselves. Being part of a community driven organisation, which can shape the future for so many residents with a range of support needs.
The Housing Officer responsibilities include:
- Supporting tenants to manage benefit claims and rent payments and avoid accruing arrears
- Carrying out estate inspections
- Developing close working relationships with partner agencies and community groups and services
The successful Housing Officer must possess:
- Housing Management experience
- Experience of working with customer focused organisation dealing sensitively and calmly with complaints and issues raised by tenants
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £14,780.33 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a flexible working schemes, a dedicated budget for CPD, 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday and much more.