Housing Officer –– Berkshire / Buckinghamshire– 29k + Car allowance
Social Housing Recruitment are working with the leading housing association in the area who are looking for a Housing Officer to deliver generic housing and neighbourhood services to tenants, managing rent collection and dealing with estates issues. The successful candidate will cover their own dedicated patch, managing their travel and diary reporting into the Housing Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning organisation who are renowned for their investment in their employees where they go the extra mile. This includes flexible working arrangements, learning and development opportunities, loyalty awards, free physiotherapy sessions and so much more.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- This housing association are committed to the learning and development of all employees
- The opportunity to work in newly refurbished offices with free parking on site
- You will apart of a stable, growing and developing 6-year strategic plan
The Housing Officer responsibilities include:
- Managing complaints of Anti-Social Behaviour including legal proceedings and attending court as require
- Carrying out estate inspections, raising communal repairs to mitigate potential health and safety risks to customers
- Managing customer rent accounts to ensure income is received on time
- Investigate cases of tenancy fraud, liaising with partner agencies including welfare & benefit
The successful Housing Officer must possess:
- Housing Management experience in relevant role with 1 years’ experience
- Experience of working with customer focused organisation dealing sensitively and calmly with complaints and issues raised by tenants
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
- Clean and full Driving Licence and use of a car is required
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £29,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a car allowance, health scheme, a pension, season ticket loans, healthcare wellness plan.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest.