Housing Officer - £20p/h – Near North Finchley
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with a forward thinking, social housing association. This organisation focuses on aiding support and accommodation for the homeless. They have a strong ethical approach within the affordable sector, and they strive to make a difference.
The Housing Officer responsibilities include:
- To prevent homelessness and resolve housing difficulties through comprehensive advice and assistance using a range of prevention tools such as discretionary housing payments, the homeless prevention fund and where prevention is unsuccessful, to provide comprehensive housing options advice.
- To make specific recommendations on suitability and affordability in accordance with the Council’s Local Placements Policy so that any future accommodation that may be offered to a housing applicant meets their needs.
- To conduct first stage appeals from customers on the band that they have been placed into under the Housing Allocation Scheme.
The successful Housing Officer must possess:
- 1-year experience working with the Homelessness Reduction Act (HRA)
- Issuing Php’s and S184 decision letters
This is an urgent requirement as we have telephone interview availability on in the coming week with the ability to start as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Housing Officer position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.