Housing Officer – Bury St Edmonds – 3-month contract £15 per hour
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a Housing Association based towards New Market, who are looking for an Interim Housing Officer to deliver generic housing and neighbourhood services to tenants. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work as part of the housing team and help manage existing and future housing stock whilst working in a beautiful location.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing Housing Officer to start something great for themselves. Being part of a community driven housing association, which can shape the future for so many residents with a range of support needs helping to support their independence.
The Housing Officer responsibilities include:
- Managing complaints of ASB
- Supervising ground and cleaning contractors
- Carrying out estate inspections
- Working with the Lettings Team and other Housing Officers and the outgoing tenant to minimise void repairs and re-let properties
- Conducting viewings and open days for new properties
The successful Housing Officer must possess:
- Housing Management experience in relevant role with 1 years’ experience
- Experience of working with customer focused organisation dealing sensitively and calmly with complaints and issues raised by tenants
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
- Clean and full Driving Licence and use of a car is required
In return, the successful candidate will receive a day rate of £15 per hour