Housing Professionals Wanted – London - £20,000 - £40,000
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We are currently seeking passionate Housing professionals who are looking for new opportunities based in London. We are looking for dynamic individuals that are keen to work for rapidly growing Housing Associations and are competent in managing a number of tenancies. Individuals should have a desire to make a difference to the lives of tenants and be able to offer regular and informed support.
Housing Management responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Providing housing advice and assistance to clients on a range of issues including re-housing options, welfare benefits and anti-social behaviour.
- Encouraging sustainable tenancies through the provision of advice, guidance and support to prospective, new and existing tenants to promote independence.
- Organising property repairs and liaising with contractors to ensure that works are completed.
- Carrying out income and expenditure with tenants.
- Setting up payment plans and ensure rent payments are made.
- Liaising with in-house project management teams and subcontractors.
- Advising on the health and safety factors of the works and ensuring that projects meet rigorous building regulations.
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to email@example.com