Housing Services Manager - £34,259 - £38,018
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual seeking a new role. You will have the chance to work within a well-respected Housing Association. As the Housing Services Manager, you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment. The successful candidate will ideally be based in or around North Islington area.
Why this a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation well respected in its space with a fantastic reputation. They boast outstanding facilities supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment. You will be provided with the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and exciting estate with support from operational staff.
As the Housing Services Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the provision of a high-quality housing management and housing related support service.
- Ensuring arrears procedures are implemented to promote tenancy sustainment and maximise rental income
- Ensuring that anti-social behaviour is addressed and resolved.
The ideal Housing Services Manager will:
- Possess experience of managing and leading a team
- Have experience of managing and monitoring performance against KPIs
- Previously demonstrated managing change within an organisation
- Have experience of working in supported living
In return, the successful Housing Service Manager will be offered a salary of up to £34,259 - £38,018
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.