Social Housing Recruitment have an exceptional opportunity for a Housing Services Officer to work with an Independent and diverse housing association. They have a fantastic portfolio which includes temporary accommodation to help people who may need it, including a hostel setting and family accommodation.
Housing Services Officer Responsibilities:
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints from tenants and members of the general public
- To provide a customer focused letting service to all prospective and new tenants including property inspections
- To liaise with tenants on housing management issues
- To take appropriate enforcement action to ensure the effective resolution of anti-social behaviour
- To carry out regular scheme inspections and monitoring of service contracts including cleaning to ensure our properties are well maintained and presented
The successful Housing Services Officer must possess:
- Experience of working in housing management
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation and best practice
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair issues
- Knowledge of effective strategies available in the management of ASB
- The ability to work as part of team in a small organisation and to have flexible approach to dealing with practical problems
- A housing qualification (desirable)
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Housing Services Officer position in Social Housing with a diverse Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.