Income Officer – contract to perm £80-100pd – Paddington, London - 5 days a week
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Income Officer to work with an private estate management organisation. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
Income Officer responsibilities include:
- Acting to tenant enquiries concerning their rent, Housing Benefit and/or Universal Credit accounts
- Providing support for our vulnerable tenant’s in setting up Housing Benefit, Universal Credit, Discretionary Housing Payment or other required paperwork
- Recording all correspondence and interactions on our tenant database
- Managing the eviction process when necessary (creation and monitoring of warning letters, notices to quit etc)
The successful Income Officer must possess:
- Excellent and proven experience of customer care skills
- Confident IT skills
- Knowledge of Housing Benefit, Universal Credit, Housing Regulations, Landlord Credit Control and Gypsy/Traveller Housing
- Strong verbal communication skills in relation to phone and written communication
- Experience in a housing environment (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement as we have interview availability in early January with the opportunity to start on the 13th of January.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Income Officer position please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.