Interim Asset Manager – 3 to 6-month FTC - £55,000 - £60,000 Pro Rata - Leatherhead
We have a brilliant, exciting and new opportunity for an Interim Asset Manager working with a renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. The organisation we are partnering with have fantastic way of working and their value driven workforce makes it such a positive place to work. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within the Asset Management Sector working in the Development and Assets team making an impact on the Social Housing sector across the business.
The successful Asset Manager will report to the Director of Development & Assets with responsibility for a team of 4. The role will involve numerous aspects of Asset Management but, the main purpose is being responsible for delivering an effective and efficient Asset and Repairs function. This will entail procuring the contract methods and making sure the overall contract management in relation to Asset Management, Repairs, Maintenance and Facilities Management are high performing, compliant and to budget.
Contracts in this area of the business will cover responsive repairs, gas, estates management and the planned and cyclical programme. The successful Asset Manager will be responsible for budgetary control, compliance issues and join forces with different departments in the organisation, to improve the service, this will include report writing for the board.
Asset Manager Responsibilities:
- Procure and manage all contracts in this sector of the business
- Control of contractors throughout the project, demonstrating value for money throughout
- Ensuring handovers to relevant departments go smoothly
- Ensuring all projects are compliant, risk adverse, to budget and to timescale using high quality cost affective processes
The successful Asset Manager must possess:
- Membership of Professional body MRICS or CIOB
- An in-depth experience of contract management and dealing with compliancy issues
- The ability to manage a team effectively and experience of leading a team is essential
- Experience in Health and Safety and compliance
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 pro rata. This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Asset Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.