Interim Development Director - £110-£115k 6 Month FTC – North West England – ASAP
Social Housing Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a high-profile Interim Development Director position to join a highly reputable public sector organisation within the North of the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity in leading the development and regeneration programme for a large social housing organisation.
The successful Interim Development Director will report directly to the Group Development Director, taking responsibility for a team of 4, managing contractors, dealing with key business stakeholders and managing the new build projects.
Key responsibilities and qualifications required for the Interim Development Director post are:
- Leading and delivering an existing programme of development projects from the beginning, including planning permissions, through to completion.
- Ensuring productive and collaborative working relationships with other functions to ensure a seamless delivery of existing and new projects.
- Identifying and create opportunities for income generation and developments, with a range of external agencies and potential partners.
- Working as part of a senior leadership team within the development function to ensure effective contribution to organisational strategies, business planning, control systems, and risk management.
- Ensuring high standards of development particularly in relation to building safety, legal and regulatory compliance, governance and risk management.
The successful candidate will need to hold experience in:
- Operating at Director level within development for a social housing association
- Hold key managerial experience, including managing a sizeable team
- Developed and maintained high level development strategies within a housing association
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969, 07597 125 550 or send an email to email@example.com TODAY!