Interim Repairs Contracts Manager – 4 months - Homebased covering the south coast- £30-£32ph
Social Housing Recruitment are partnering with a local authority, to search for a Interim Repairs Contracts Manager.
This role will report into the Head of Housing and will play a leading role to manage the associations repairs and maintenance service and to motivate staff to provide the highest levels of service to its residents and communities.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Repairs Contracts Manager include:
- Monitoring, motivating and managing the Repairs and Maintenance team.
- Monitoring performance of partnering contractors and ensure KPI’s around responsive repairs and voids are being met.
- Monitoring budgets with contractors, day to day repairs and voids.
- Providing customer care services to tenants and following policies and procedures in terms of complaints.
The successful Interim Repairs Contracts Manager will possess:
- The ability to inspire, motivate and direct a diverse and professional workforce to achieve a high quality, value driven team.
- A proactive and customer focused approach to the Repairs and Maintenance service provided.
- A strong sense of social purpose with a strong sense of values to help maintain
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969 for an informal and confidential discussion.