Lead Fire Risk Assessor – London – up to £49,000
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a well-established Housing Association with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock to build and lead the Fire Risk Assessment function.
This role will be supported by 4 Fire Risk Assessors and a Contracts Manager ensuring the remedial works are managed and completed to the highest standard, this is an exciting opportunity for a quality focused fire safety professional looking to take their career to the next level.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be at the spear head of fire safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Industry Fire Safety standards, this will allow the successful individual to really make this role their own and shape how the organisation views fire safety as the lead for fire safety.
As the Lead Fire Risk Assessor your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Hand selecting the team they would like to support them in maintaining the organisations high standards with regards to fire safety
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Lead Fire Risk Assessor will have:
- Membership of the IFE or IFSM
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety specifically in assessing or auditing fire safety
- The desire to the next step in their career and manages a team of Fire Risk Assessors
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on additional qualifications
In return, the successful Lead Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £49,000 plus a competitive package including a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 28 Days Leave (rising with service) + Bank Holidays and the ability to buy or sell leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759