Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Property Surveyor (Leasehold) to work with a high performing Social Housing Provider covering three key areas of Complex Projects, Disrepair and Voids which will include dealing with requests form leaseholders and shared ownership schemes.
The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing accommodation for those with support needs covering the UK and have a diverse and interesting range of properties making the work varied and exciting.
The successful Property Surveyor (Leasehold) will report into the Regional Property Manager and work alongside a newly formed and supportive team. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation with this being a newly created role.
Property Surveyor (Leasehold) Responsibilities include:
- Managing leaseholder and third-party enquiries.
- Liaising with external contractors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard.
- Carrying out pre and post-inspections and raising any remedial work orders with deadlines implemented.
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation.
- Considering and budget implications in order to ensure spend is allocated appropriately to mitigate the risk of overspending via a section 20 process.
The successful Property Surveyor (Leasehold) must possess:
- Extensive knowledge of working with Leasehold stakeholders and consultation processes.
- Experience of working as a surveyor on domestic properties, ideally with a Social Housing Provider.
- The ability to make correct leasehold decisions based on work valuation and leasehold obligation.
- A HND Diploma or other relevant Surveying related qualifications (desirable).
- Access to their own private vehicle.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary between £38,000 - £40,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, interest-free season ticket loan. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.