Social Housing Recruitment have a new, exciting and urgent opportunity for a Leasehold Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing high level services to thousands of customers across the UK. As a market leader this organisation prides itself on making sure their workforce is highly skilled and developed throughout their time with them and progression routes are readily available.
The successful Leasehold Surveyor will report into the Head of Property. You will be expected to carry out the full range of requirements including pre, post and during work inspections for projects from inception to completion. Able to review the property requirements in accordance with their legal responsibilities and requests from Leaseholders and Shared Ownership.
Leasehold Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Manage leaseholder and third-party enquiries
- Investigate complaints and serious incidents ensuring the appropriate systems are updated
- Carrying out pre and post-inspections and raising any work orders with deadlines implemented
- Considering any budget implications in order to ensure outgoing costs are allocated appropriately to mitigate risk of overspend and recovery via a Section 20 process
- Work alongside Property colleagues to contribute to the development of learning framework for staff in relation to leasehold obligations.
The successful Leasehold Surveyor must possess:
- Member of IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Management)
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of working with Leasehold stakeholders
- A demonstrable ability to understand leases and repairing responsibilities
- Experience of the Social Housing sector
- Access to their own private vehicle and full UK driving license
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £38,000 - £40,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package with expenses paid up to 45p per mile for the first 10000 miles. This is an urgent requirement and we have an interview date of Friday the 21st of December confirmed.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.