Local Manager – £20,000 - £22,000 – Permanent – Manchester – Home Based
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a Social Housing organisation that are committed to help society and the community. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, growing and expanding who are aiming to provide the best possible experience for their tenants.
The successful Local Manager will be in direct support and management to the Service Users and will have the responsibility of managing your own caseload. A home-based role with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users. Managing a caseload of 150-200 service users, signposting and conducting inductions of Service Users.
The Local Manager responsibilities include:
- Conducting monthly inspections and reporting defects
- Ensuring that health and safety is always maintained
- Managing a property portfolio
- Ensuring terminated properties are effectively prepared for hand back to landlord
- Sign-posting tenants
The successful Local Manager must possess:
- The ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels
- Experience of managing your own caseload
- Experience of dealing with contractors relating to maintenance and repairs
- The responsibility of managing your own diary and caseload
- Full UK Driving License
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000. In addition to this you will receive a Laptop, mobile and a company car for use when working.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Housing Officer position in social housing, please express your interest today!