M&E Managers Wanted - £55-£60k – London
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We are currently seeking passionate M&E Managers who are looking for new opportunities based in London. We are looking for individuals who have experience working within the housing or property sector and are looking to utilise their skills in a new role.
M&E Manager responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Managing all mechanical and electrical systems and PPM’s.
- Taking responsibility for the commissioning of all M&E activities.
- Meeting with sub-contractors to ensure that works are developing as planned.
- Providing M&E technical input and advice as required.
- Procurement and contract management of electrical services.
- Contributing to strategies, policies and procedures in like with the overall strategic planning.
In order to be considered for any up-coming M&E Manager opportunities you will need:
- Detailed knowledge of all regulations, standards, codes of practice and H&S procedures.
- HNC in electrical engineering services or equivalent (or currently working towards).
- Ability to negotiate contracts with third party companies.
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org