Maintenance Administrator – East Barnet - £25,000
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Administrator to work with a family-run provider of Social Housing. The organisation we have partnered with are a relatively new organisation who are expanding quickly.
This fantastic role will give you the opportunity to make a big difference and you will have the scope to develop the role as the organisation grows. Their employees are at the heart of everything they do and are the reason for such quick growth. Customer service is incredibly important to this organisation and they succeed with a passionate, collaborative team.
Maintenance Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Taking calls from tenants regarding repairs and maintenance issues and assigning call outs to engineers.
- Building relationships with engineers on the road and managing their diaries.
- Ensuring residents are kept up to date on the progress of their repairs or maintenance issue.
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys.
- Monitoring weekly reports to ensure all timely completion of call outs.
The successful Maintenance Administrator must have:
- Experience working for a Facilities Management or Property Maintenance organisation.
- Experience of Repairs and Maintenance administration.
- Experience of managing operatives’ diaries.
- Open to offering flexibility within the role and open to working in a fast-moving environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role in an organisation with great future prospects where there is room for the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Administrator position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or email@example.com to express your interest.