Maintenance & Asset Manager – £39,000 - £45,000 – Westminster - Permanent
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with a well-established and exciting Housing Association who boast amazing retention rates and employee satisfaction creating a valued working environment and a great atmosphere to develop as an already experienced candidate. The role is a brilliant, exciting and new opportunity for a Maintenance & Asset Manager working in Housing Maintenance.
The successful Maintenance & Asset Manager will report to the Housing Operations Director with responsibility for a team of a Maintenance Surveyor and a Compliance Officer, management is a vital part of the role. The main purpose of the role is being responsible for delivering a customer focussed maintenance service and exercising quality control skills of all work undertaken.
Contract management is an essential for this role and the contracts the successful candidate will manage includes Cyclical maintenance, gas services, property works life cycle and the planned and cyclical programme. This of course means dealing with contractors and providing detailed reports to your line manager and even board reporting of expenditure.
Maintenance & Asset Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the performance of the Maintenance Surveyor and Compliance Officer including, regular appraisals and one to ones.
- Control of contractors throughout the project from inception to handover, demonstrating value for money throughout.
- Managing the planned, responsive, aids and adaptations and cyclical partnering and service contracts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all projects are compliant, risk adverse, to budget and to timescale using high quality cost affective processes.
- Ensuring the development of up to date stock condition data including attending snagging inspections where necessary prior to handover with the contractors and consultants.
- Inspect and report on potential tenant damage or disrepair claims.
The successful Maintenance & Asset Manager must possess:
- Membership of Professional body MRICS or CIOB (Desirable).
- An in-depth experience of contract management and dealing with compliancy issues.
- The ability to manage a team effectively and experience of leading a team is essential.
- An in-depth knowledge of report writing and an extensive knowledge of Housing Maintenance.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £39,000 - £45,000 + package including, pension scheme and company provided mobile phone and many more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance & Asset Manager position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.