Maintenance Managers Wanted - £45-£50k – London
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We are currently seeking passionate Maintenance Managers who are looking for new opportunities based in London. We are looking for individuals that are keen to work for rapidly growing Housing Associations and have experience working in the housing or property sector.
The Maintenance Manager responsibilities may include the following but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining schedules and enforcing them amongst maintenance staff.
- Carrying out inspections and identifying areas for improvement.
- Tracking expenses and reporting on progress being made.
- Liaising with residents and ensuring excellent customer service is provided.
In order to be considered for any up-coming Maintenance Manager opportunities you will need:
- Experience managing reactive and planned maintenance projects/programmes
- To have the ability to develop an innovative and forward-thinking maintenance service and department
- A good knowledge of maintenance procedures and the systems that need to be maintained
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to email@example.com