Maintenance Planning Analyst – Near Chislehurst – 12 month FTC - £27,000 - £30,000 Pro rata + excellent package
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Maintenance Planning Analyst working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Maintenance Strategy Team, you will be part of the team responsible for generating the Maintenance Planning forecasts against a 30-year framework, making a vital impact on the Social Housing sector.
The successful Maintenance Planning Analyst will join a team of ‘Super Users’ providing support and training to all users of the client’s Asset Management System. Within the role, you will complete database management tasks, ensuring that the quality of the data held in Keystone remains accurate.
Maintenance Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Generating performance monitoring reports
- Completing database management tasks, ensuring that the quality of the data held in Keystone remains accurate
- Generating accurate planned maintenance programmes ready to be delivered by the client
- Providing support and training to all users of the client’s Asset Management Systems
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of data administration, management interpretation and change control processes.
- Advanced Excel skills e.g. filtering, pivot tables, V-Lookups and formulae
- Excellent analytical and data reporting skills, able to interpret, quantify and summarise information with a high level of accuracy and present data for both internal and external audiences
- General knowledge of the Governments Decent Homes Standard
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £27,000 - £30,000 Pro rata as well as an excellent package. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability from the week commencing 8th October 2018.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Planning Analyst position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.