Maintenance Surveyor - Salary from £38,000 - £41,000 + Car Allowance – Slough
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing accommodation for those with support needs covering the UK.
You will support the Maintenance Manager and embedded within the direct maintenance division, providing high levels of technical support to the team. In addition to this, the you will need to have extensive experience of building surveying skills and knowledge of construction methods, dealing with external contractors to ensure the work is cost viable and up to standard.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Maintenance Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out pre and post-inspections and raising any remedial work orders with deadlines implemented
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation
- Monitoring and preventing Fraud, service delivery and contractor performance.
The successful Maintenance Surveyor must possess:
- An understanding of contract law
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance and diagnostic techniques
- Experience of the Social Housing sector
In return, the successful candidate will receive a minimum starting salary of £38,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a car allowance, expenses paid up to 45p per mile, pensions scheme, healthcare cash plan, life insurance and a strong focus on training and development. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability commencing over the next 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.