Maintenance Surveyor – £33,000 - £38,000 + Benefits – North West London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to work with a small but successful resident lead Housing Association. The organisation we are partnering with are dedicated to improving the local community.
The successful Maintenance Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of delivering a quality responsive repairs and maintenance service and ensuring that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the local community by working for this organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and provide their residents with excellent customer service.
Maintenance Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of the Housing Association’s stock.
- Analysing and assessing building defects, providing remedial proposals and preparing specifications for remedial repairs.
- Advising tenants on how to prevent property damage on an individual basis.
- Monitoring contractors on site and reporting on performance issues and ensuring value for money.
The successful Maintenance Surveyor must possess:
- Excellent understanding of building construction, maintenance and legislation.
- Involvement in dealing with damage and insurance claims.
- Previous experience inspecting and surveying properties with a Social Housing provider.
- The ability to establish appropriate working relationships with the contractors.
- HNC qualification or similar (desirable).
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £38,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and pension scheme. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability within the next 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Surveyor position in Social Housing, please apply now or contact Becky at Social Housing Recruitment on 01252 954 978.