Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing good quality, affordable homes along with care and support services.
The successful Maintenance Surveyor will need to have extensive experience of providing responsive repair and void surveying service and ensure that all properties are managed and maintained to the highest possible standards.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to liaise with senior members of the organisation.
Maintenance Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Delivering a day to day and void repairs service
- Analysing and assessing building defects, provide remedial proposals and prepare specifications for remedial repairs
- Ensuring work is carried out within the budgets and value for money is achieved
- Carrying out post inspection/quality control checks
The successful Maintenance Surveyor must possess:
- A good understanding of buildings, contract law, legislation and finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of budget management and controls
- The ability to establish appropriate working relationships with the contractors
- Building qualifications (Desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £33,500 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability on the 8th of May.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.