Social Housing Recruitment are continuing are trusted partnership with a prestigious Housing Association who is a leader in the Social Housing market. They are one of the highest performing Housing Associations in the City with a wide portfolio of stock. This fantastic managerial role is a focal part of the business giving the successful candidate the opportunity to put a stamp on the organisation’s growth and development in a fresh area of the city, focussing on North London areas.
Their position in the sector puts huge emphasis on the successful candidate being able to operate at a high level leading a team of 30+ operatives, 3 Supervisors and 1 Contract Supervisor. The exciting aspect of this role is mainly down to a new area being brought back in house that was previously outsourced.
The successful Maintenance Team Manager will report into the Maintenance Divisional Director playing a key role within the Direct Maintenance Team. Leading a team of frontline staff working on reactive and void properties to deliver first rate repair and maintenance service to their residents and customers.
Maintenance Team Manager Key Responsibilities:
· Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service
· Working closely with budgets and commercial minded to provide sound financial decision making
· Leading and motivating a large team of operatives to deliver high level services
· Strengthening the organisations services across their reactive and void properties
The successful Maintenance Team Manager must possess:
· A relevant qualification in property/housing maintenance or estate management
· Demonstrable experience of leading a large maintenance team
· A high level of commercial awareness and dealing with financial budgeting
· Demonstrable experience in organisation, planning and report writing skills
· The ability to provide great team building and developing skills
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £50,000 - £57,000 + benefits including £1,300 car allowance. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming two weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Maintenance Team Manager in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.