Mechanical and Electrical Stock Condition Surveyor – Waterloo, London – Permanent – Full Time
We are excited to work on this fantastic role as a Mechanical and Electrical Stock Condition Surveyor in the Social Housing Sector. Working with a formidable, ever-growing organisation in social housing and construction. The successful Mechanical and Electrical Stock Condition Surveyor would play a focal role the Asset Management Strategy team, providing, managing and auditing of stock condition information to allow precise investment planning and delivery to be conducted within the organisations asset portfolio and quality reports on specific defects or wider property issues.
With direction from the Senior M&E Stock Condition Surveyor the successful Mechanical and Electrical Stock Condition Surveyor will maintain and build relationships with the Internal and External stakeholders team to support the organisations customers and develop Social Housing impact.
Mechanical and Electrical Stock Condition Surveyor responsibilities include:
- To assess clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met
- To undertake directly stock surveys, both independently and for audit purposes
- To audit, validate and maintain the stock condition data base
- To provide technical support to the team and assist to interpret data to provide accurate advice on future investment for major works
The successful candidate will possess:
- A Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering Degree Accredited by either IET and/or IMechE
- Strong experience post degree (Pre-qualification relevant experience may be considered) in a similar role
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Ability to work independently, diligently exercising good initiative and judgement
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
This an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting M&E Stock Condition Surveyor position, please reply to us today to express your interest.