Mechanical Engineer - £36k - £45k + £1,300pa Car Allowance – London – Permanent
I have the pleasure of working a fantastic new role within Social Housing as a Mechanical Engineer specialising within M&E installations services. Our client is a renowned, large, market leading organisation who have featured in the best to work for companies for the last decade. The customer focussed organisation offer super progression routes and Continual Professional Development is regularly adhered to, maintaining a high level of quality when it comes to their services.
The Successful Mechanical Engineer will join the team of professional engineers within the building services department. This will enable the successful candidate to have a real impact on the business and to make a difference with the work they produce. With huge plans to build many more properties in the coming years you will be accountable for helping to outline the future of building services necessities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing engineer to start something great for themselves. Being part of a leading housing association can shape the future for so many people and with a competitive salary and great benefits, makes this one of the most exciting roles I have worked on this year.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Managing workload of projects for new and existing buildings, both designing and instructing requirements on programmed works
- Ensuring legal and contractual compliance installations are adhered to
- Leading projects within communal Heating, Hot Water Systems, Communal Ventilation Systems, Water Pumping Equipment and Fire Safety installation
- Effective Scheme Commissioning and handover to guarantee each system meets rigorous standards
Essential requirements for this post:
- An appropriate degree or similar level of experience in a relevant subject area including high level IT skills and Social Housing Experience
- Extensive knowledge of commissioning communal and district heating systems including gas boilers, CHP units, Biomass Boilers, Building Management Systems and Metering Systems
- Extensive knowledge of appropriate standards and codes, CIBSE, BSRIA, RIBA and British and European standards
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, including CDM2015, DSEAR and more
For the successful candidate this role is paying between £36,000 - £45,000 + £1,300 car allowance and a great package on top of that. This role is urgent, and our client is looking to interview over the next 2 weeks. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please don’t miss out and get in contact today with your most recent CV