Multi Trade Carpenter (Reactive) - £32,000 - £33,000 – Slough Office with travel – Permanent
Social Housing Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Multi Trade Carpenter with a leading Housing Association and a member of the historic G15 Housing Associations. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with scope to give back to the community and to work autonomously to maintain the high levels of customer service for the organisation.
The successful candidate will have access to a company van, uniform and PPE equipment. Working jobs sent via your own PDA you will be able to travel from home to each job. The role has a bias in relation to carpentry but, you will also be expected to have skills and experience in painting, decorating and basic plumbing.
The successful Multi Trade Carpenter will be responsible for:
- Working a variety of jobs within the organisations Housing Stock in their West region within postcodes UB, TW, HA and NW.
- Working autonomously without guidance and high levels of customer service.
- All aspects of internal/external repairs including kitchen re-fits and repairing UPVC windows and doors.
- Working as a team player with the mindset to help and improve and go forward as a team.
- Acting as a point of contact for residents therefore creating a good environment for them whilst work is being completed.
The ideal Multi Trade Carpenter will possess:
- Working knowledge of a building and/or housing environment.
- High levels of customer service.
- Relevant qualification in either City & Guilds or NVQ qualifications (or experience equivalent).
- Full clean Driving license.
- Ability to use a handheld PDA.
- Must have own hand tools, larger more specialist equipment will be provided.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary £32,000 - £33,000pa depending on experience plus £1,300pa Essential Car User Allowance*.
- An Annual bonus subject to group performance + 26 days Holiday per year rising to 31 with time served.
- Excellent pension scheme and real investment in your personal career development.
- Employee Assistance programmes.
- Non-contributory Life assurance.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Harry Harding on 01252 954 956 or send your CV to email@example.com.