Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Experience Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading housing associations. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and want to make a difference.
The successful Neighbourhood Experience Manager will take responsibility for managing a patch within one of three housing operational regions working as part of a team to deliver the best customer experience.
The Neighbourhood Experience Manager responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures.
- Ensuring that all customers, leaseholders, tenants, freeholders receive a value for money service.
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases.
The successful Neighbourhood Experience Manager must possess:
- The ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels.
- Experience of tenancy and leasehold management and enforcement.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Evidence of successfully resolving complaints for challenging cases.
- Relevant Housing qualifications.
- An understanding of housing policies.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £37,900 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27 days annual leave moving to 30 days after 2 years continual service, flexible working arrangements, enhanced family friendly leave schemes, a generous salary sacrifice pension scheme, a healthcare cashback plan for you and any dependants, Perk box Memberships and much more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have an interview date confirmed on the 12th of April.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Neighbourhood Experience Manager position in social housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.