Neighbourhood Manager – £47,000 + Benefits – London – 9-12 months FTC
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the social housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, growing and expanding who wish to be the best in London for their homes and services.
The successful Neighbourhood Manager will report into the Head of Housing and will take the lead of this housing associations neighbourhood services including estate, tenancy and leasehold management service.
The Neighbourhood Manager responsibilities include:
- Leading a team providing neighbourhood management service
- Managing the neighbourhood service budget
- Resolving leasehold and estate management issues for tenants, leaseholders and shared owners
- Contributing to the delivery of housing services operational plan through implementing a neighbourhood service plan
- Responsibility for monitoring and reviewing contracts that are in place on leasehold only schemes for residents
The successful Neighbourhood Manager must possess:
- Experience delivering a customer focused housing management service that includes tenancy, leasehold, estate management and anti-social behaviour casework
- Knowledge of housing law and how to apply it effectively within a Housing Association
- Excellent written communication skills
- Evidence of successfully resolving complaints for challenging cases
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £47,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, a contributory pension scheme, learning and development opportunities and an engaging working environment.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Neighbourhood Manager position in social housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.