Neighbourhood Officer – £35,000 + Benefits – West London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Officer to work with one of the UK’s leading housing associations. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference.
The successful Neighbourhood Officer will take responsibility for managing a patch within one of three housing operational regions working as part of a team to deliver the best customer experience.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to invest in your training, learning and career development.
- To work for an award-winning housing association that are passionate about delivering unique and diverse services.
- They are a community focused organisation that embrace putting tenants through a people-oriented approach
The Neighbourhood Officer responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures
- Ensuring that all customers, leaseholders, tenants, freeholders receive a value for money service
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases
The successful Neighbourhood Officer must possess:
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Experience of tenancy and leasehold management and enforcement
- Excellent written communication skills
- Relevant Housing qualifications
- An understanding of housing policies
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £35,000. On top of this, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 25 days annual leave rising with service, flexible working arrangements, opportunities for learning and career development and a choice of flexible benefits.
To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan 02037622793 for an informal and confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org.