Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting temporary opportunity for a Neighbourhood Operations Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading housing associations. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and want to make a difference to the lives of people in affordable housing.
The successful Neighbourhood Operations Manager will take responsibility for managing a patch and a team of at least 6 Neighbourhood Experience Managers. The main responsibility of the role is to ensure that their neighbourhoods, properties and services are managed brilliantly.
The Neighbourhood Operations Manager responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service.
- Managing a team of between 6 and 8 Neighbourhood experience Managers to provide excellence to the organisation’s services.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures.
- Ensuring that all customers, leaseholders, tenants, freeholders receive a value for money service.
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases.
The successful Neighbourhood Operations Manager must possess:
- Demonstrated effective running and delivery of a housing services within a large Housing Association.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Evidence of successfully resolving complaints for challenging cases.
- Relevant Housing qualifications.
- An understanding of housing policies.
- An enhanced DBS check required for this post.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive day rate which is to be confirmed on the 15th April. I welcome all applications to be considered for this role and future interim and contract roles we get here at Social Housing Recuritment.
This is an urgent requirement and we have an interview dates as early as the 17th April.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Neighbourhood Operations Manager position in social housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.