Operations Manager – Slough - £55,000 - £60,000
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a community driven and passionate housing association, to search for an Operations Manager.
This role will report into the Head of Service and will play a leading role to manage the associations Direct Labour Organisation to motivate staff to provide the highest levels of service to its residents and communities. With ambitious growth plans, along with their unrivalled approach to deliver sustainable housing and affordable rent services, this is an exceptional opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation fuelled by its values.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Manager include:
- Monitoring, motivating, and managing the inhouse DLO.
- Monitoring performance of partnering contractors and ensure KPI’s around responsive repairs and voids are being met.
- Monitoring budgets with contractors, responsive repairs and voids.
- Providing customer care services to tenants and following policies and procedures in terms of complaints.
The successful Operations Manager will possess:
- The ability to inspire, motivate and direct a diverse and professional workforce to achieve a high quality, value driven team.
- A pro-active and customer focused approach to the Repairs and Maintenance service provided.
- An innovative and dynamic view on the current Repairs and Maintenance procedures.
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholder relationships, establishing shared goals in pursuing tangible delivery of agreed objectives.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £60,000 plus 25 days annual + BH, pension scheme, agile working, childcare vouchers, commitment to CPD, free parking on site and much more. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email email@example.com for an informal and confidential discussion.