Payroll Manager - £35k - £40k + Quarterly Attendance Bonus – Central London
A fantastic opportunity has come up with an award-winning Payroll Services organisation, whose experience within the sector is phenomenal and hold themselves as one of the most well-established and respected Payroll Services Organisations in the Country. This exciting organisation are looking for a well experienced Payroll Manager to manage payroll services within Customer Services to guarantee a precise and customer focussed payroll service for all customers.
The successful Payroll Manager will hold responsibility of a team of Payroll Officers, enabling good relationship building, ensuring performance is met and to identify training need within your team, making sure the workforce is highly skilled and effective. In addition to this you will be required to support the senior management team, being the first level of escalation of queries and complaints from customers. Customer service is of the utmost important and this will require you to maintain and develop these relationships making sure you offer the best possible service you can to our customer base.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Manager:
- To ensure customers both receive and adhere to the level of service as described within their Service Level Agreement
- Weekly checks, making sure that an EPS for every payroll has been sent
- To develop member of your team, promoting best practice
- Weekly checks or FPS files that need to be sent to HMRC
- To support the Customer Services Manager in all aspects of providing payroll services to customers
Essential requirements for this post:
- CIPP qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ multi payroll experience – Bureau preferred
- 2 years managerial experience
For the successful Payroll Manager this role is paying between £35k-£40k + Quarterly Attendance Bonus and a great package on top of that including Quality bonusses and many more!
This role is urgent, and our client is looking to interview over the next week. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please don’t miss out and get in contact today with your most recent CV