Personal Assistant to Operations Director - East Barnet - £30,000
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to work with a family-run provider of Social Housing. The organisation we have partnered with are a relatively new organisation who are expanding quickly.
This fantastic role will give you the opportunity to make a big difference and you will have the scope to develop the role as the organisation grows. Their employees are at the heart of everything they do and are the reason for such quick growth. Customer service is incredibly important to this organisation and they succeed with a passionate, collaborative team.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Managing the Operations Director’s busy diary.
- Organising and arranging meetings for the Operation’s Director.
- Supporting the organisation as a whole with any administrative work.
The successful Personal Assistant must have:
- Experience working for a Facilities Management or Property Maintenance organisation.
- Experience working as a Personal Assistant and managing a busy diary.
- Experienced using all of Microsoft Suite.
- Open to offering flexibility within the role and open to working in a fast-moving environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role in an organisation with great future prospects where there is room for the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Personal Assistant position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.